Illinois OfficesFor information on Illinois state laws and our offices in the state, click the link below: Go to our Illinois site
Georgia OfficesFor information on Georgia state laws and our offices in the state, click the link below: Go to our Georgia site
Minnesota OfficesFor information on Minnesota state laws and our offices in the state, click the link below: Go to our Minnesota site
New York OfficesFor information on New York state laws and our offices in the state, click the link below: Go to our New York site
We also work with attorneys “of counsel” in many other states. Click on a state below to see if we have attorneys in the state that can help you.
- Local Expertise
- In each area where we open an office, we staff it with attorneys who live and work in that area. We serve you where you are.
- Ready to Fight for You
- Each office is fully staffed with trained and highly skilled people who know how to stand up to the banks and fight for your rights as a property owner.
- Expanding Rapidly
- We are adding offices as quickly as we can. If we do not have an office in your area yet, it won’t be long before we do.
- People that know the law.
- People that have been trained in each one of the specific procedures we follow to help property owners.
- People who are willing to work the unique programs and packages we offer.
- A very effective group that meets often to share the latest successes and strategies that are effective.
- Your ally in the fight to resolve your real estate debts.